Lockdown has curtailed all the movements. Many of you are struggling now to lose weight, lose belly fat and all. So here are tips on how simple available food at every household can be utilized to lose belly fat.
Belly fat or central obesity is excessive storage of fat around the abdomen.
So this belly fat not only makes you look uncomfortable but also has various health hazards associated with it.
Men with more than 40 inches and female more than 35 inches are likely to develop type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure and 3 times more likely to have a heart disorder.
How can one reduce waist circumference and reduce health risk then? In this article, we are going to discuss the issue of belly fat reduction with simple tips.
Obesity control or treatment of abdominal obesity is a combination of fat loss with weight loss. Weight management treatments are a non-invasive, scientific, painless and permanent way to destroy unwanted fat cells. These non-surgical inch loss treatments include laser lipolysis which is the latest Spanish technology for instant and permanent fat loss of 1-3 inches in an hour. Then there is endermologie for at mobilization and radiofrequency for skin upliftment, mesotherapy for contouring of each targeted part of the body.
Now to lose fat at home you can very well try around the following tips:
- Virgin coconut oil: This is a secret weapon for belly fat loss. This oil is definitely different from other fats. They are metabolized easily and go straight to the liver where they are turned to energy, hence likelihood of it getting stored as body fat is less. Always go for pure or virgin. This can be used to fry things. Use it as dressing for salads, put a tablespoon full of it to your smoothie or shakes to reap the benefit of it. Your tummy will thank you for it.
- Citrus foods: Lemons, oranges, limes are the bunch of citrus food. From boosting immunity to assisting belly fat loss, its benefit is varied. These are an excellent source of vitamin C. They are low in calories; high in fiber, hence gives you a fuller feeling. So citrus food twice a day is definitely a choice for smart people wanting belly fat loss.
- Yogurt: Low-fat yoghurt contains double the protein and hence gives you a fuller appetite. It is rich in calcium. Calcium as per research is said to lower the abdominal fat level by increasing fat burn and reducing fat absorption.
Of course it contains good probiotics which promotes good digestive health and hence healthy food for belly fat reduction. Use it instead of mayo or cream in salads or dessert.
- Oats: This food is high in protein, low in calories and high in fibre which gives you a sculpted tummy. It contains beta glucagon, which decreases blood sugar and appetite. This is the best food to have in breakfast with varied preparation out of it. Oats smoothies, oats upma, oatmeal with veggies and fruits, oats milkshakes etc. So do make a resolution to put this food in your diet if belly fat loss is what you want.
- Egg: Make it any form it is always a delight to have. Rich in vitamins, minerals like selenium, riboflavin and protein, eggs are truly a blessing for toned stomach muscles. Egg in morning breakfast gives you a feeling of fullness and reduces your food intake later in the day.
Boiled, scrambled, half fry any form but have 1 daily for good fat loss on the tummy.
- Apple cider vinegar: So this is made by fermenting sugar from apples and contains only 3 calories per tablespoon, no fat and carbohydrate. It is a great natural remedy for weight loss on the belly. Even a small amount of consumption activates your metabolism which helps fats to utilize it as energy and not storing it.
You can incorporate it into cooking or drink it early morning by diluting it with a glass of water. The recommended dosage is just 1-2 teaspoon per day. For belly fat loss have 1 tablespoon of vinegar mixed with a cup of water.
So all this and yes min 30-45 mins of activity daily is must to have toned abs.